Sunday, February 24, 2008

Basketball Ballers



Basketball...Basketball...Basketball!! That is all were doing right now. Jordan just ended his Sophmore year of Basketball on Tuesday. They beat Skyline and ended the season 15-2. He was 8 for 10 on the free throw line. Zach is on the X-treme Team and he is an Extreme Basketball player. His team won the Presidents Day Tournament. On Saturday he had a game and won too!! He had great passes, played hard, and good shots. Tyler is on the Crush. On Saturday, his team was supposed to play in the semi-finals but the refs never showed up. The game was supposed to be at eight and they didn't come until 9:15. So they cancelled the game and they will play on Monday. Mckenna is on a Jr. Jazz team with all her friends. They have killed every team. They played on Saturday and Mckenna was awesome. Basketball is every Saturday and Wednesday. Mom and Dad and Jessica support us and go to every game. They are amazing fans!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! So I just adore and love the Wertz fam and now I get to adore and love you more often and peek in on you more often too! I am so excited we are now fellow bloggers! I am so hooked to it! I love each and every one of you and don't forget it! And good work Jordan setting it up....it looks AWESOME! :) By the way, I hope you don't care that I linked you to my blog....

Rose said...

This is GREAT! I think it will be so fun to be able to keep up with the Wertz family. You will have to keep us posted on the new and exciting things going on. And thanks for posting fun pictures of you guys in action! I love to hear how you guys are doing sports wise. How fun!
Lots of love and it was soo good to see you guys last sunday!

hilary w said...

Yay! I am so excited that you guys made a blog! I expect to see updates regularly... :) Jack and I looked at the pictures today and I had him guess who was who in the pictures. He loved it! So we would love to see lots of pictures of you guys for Jack to see.

You know this means you guys can post comments on my blog, too! :)

I love you guys so much!